Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sickly

Well, last Wednesday Will got a stuffy and runny nose - his first virus. I took him to the doctor on Thursday afternoon just to make sure it wasn't affecting his lungs or ears. I felt like an overreacting, first time mommy but I thought it was better to be safe and get checked out. The doctor assured me these things happen and to let it run its course. We are doing some home remedies like Vicks BabyRub, humidifier, keeping his head elevated, etc. Despite being under the weather, Will seems to be handling it quite well. Only thing, I have now caught it - probably from giving him too many kisses trying to make it better. Hopefully, Tommy stays in the clear.

Will continues to roll over while playing on the floor. He will roll from his back to his stomach and then depending on his interests over to his back again.

No comments: