Okay, so here are lots of pictures from the last couple weeks.
I had a hard time choosing just a few.
Will has been a busy, busy bee - and learning a few new tricks along the way.
For example, Daddy teaching him "the right" way to eat Reddi Whip. :)
I had a hard time choosing just a few.
Will has been a busy, busy bee - and learning a few new tricks along the way.
For example, Daddy teaching him "the right" way to eat Reddi Whip. :)
Happy to have one of his favorite snacks - cheddar popcorn.
Hanging out with Brandon before the Presidential debate.
I think Will looks like a Stormtrooper in these pjs.

Playing with a pan.
I think the same pan he slipped on and got the bruise on his forehead.
I'm glad the last of the kitchen cabinets have been childproofed...



He insisted on feeding himself the yogurt.
We love his sense of independence.
Since then, he has really mastered using a fork.

All clean and comfy - another fun day coming to a close.

Hanging out with Brandon before the Presidential debate.
I think Will looks like a Stormtrooper in these pjs.
Playing with a pan.
I think the same pan he slipped on and got the bruise on his forehead.
I'm glad the last of the kitchen cabinets have been childproofed...
He insisted on feeding himself the yogurt.
We love his sense of independence.
Since then, he has really mastered using a fork.
All clean and comfy - another fun day coming to a close.
2 comments:
Will is getting so big! And he is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing well. ~Katie
Hi Michelle!
Will is such a doll!!! He looks like a happy, healthy boy! I am sure he is such fun. They are like sponges at this age.
I knew you had a blog. I hope you don't mind that I stopped by. :)
I enjoy reading the updates and seeing Will grow. I have a blog too...you can check it out, if you'd like. Looks like you guys are doing well. Take care!
Kelly
Post a Comment