We have been admiring the beautiful fall foliage in the the trees this season. Will helped rake up the leaves the other day and I couldn't help but put him in one of the piles. He wasn't so into playing in them as he was raking and blowing bubbles.
Now one of his daily routines is to be pulled around the house while he sits in it.
Here is Will watching an Igglepiggle video on YouTube.
Thank you cousin Claire for introducing us.
This is the only good way I have found to keep him busy while I trim his nails.
For those of you who may have the same challenge - try it! It works!
I couldn't resist not taking a picture of Mr. Jacko sleeping (obviously where he shouldn't). No worries I will wash the placemats before our next dinner.
1 comment:
Those are all really great pictures! I am surprised he didn't bonk his head flipping over in his chair! That's some grip he has on his cup, too!
Looks like he's a happy little guy!
I need to check out the video you mentioned...Owen is always wanting to "dit" (sit) with me while I'm on the computer. : )
Post a Comment