Tommy graduated on Sunday with his first Masters degree and Will has been counting to 5. I am so proud of my super smart guys! Stay tuned for pictures from graduation.
Daddy has some big shoes to fill.

Smiling and showing off the 4 new teeth he is getting.

Hanging with Jacko the cat.

I think Will is shocked he got so close!

Favorite Tuesday morning activity - watching the garbage trucks! I think they are getting used to seeing him out there. They always wave and honk their horn for him.

Helping Daddy with power tools.

Some shirt trick that Daddy was teaching him.

Screaming "hot dog" instead of saying "cheese".

Enjoying their cupcakes.


3 comments:
Will looks as active as Michael! That's awesome he can count to 5!
Wow, Will is getting SO big! I can't wait to see him in June when you guys come to visit! Ethan is getting teeth left and right these days too -- he's going to catch up to Will soon I think. :) Miss ya! ~ Bec
That's priceless! And so right. Because you can't count to five without punching the camera!
Post a Comment