Saturday, September 26, 2009

4D Ultrasound

A few weeks ago, we had a 4D Ultrasound done. It is just for fun. They say nothing medically about the baby aside from confirming gender if you wish. We had one with Will and I was excited to have one with Baby Boy #2, who will have a name just not until he makes his public appearance. It is neat to get a glimpse of the little being that is miraculously forming.

Mr Man at 30 weeks - picture 1
(so precious and peaceful)


Picture 2

Compared to Will at 31 weeks - picture 1

Will - picture 2


I have been doing well & feeling huge (I mean, good). Aside from some Braxton Hicks contractions (which I don't remember having with Will), we seem to be on track. We are so excited to meet baby #2, just hold tight for another ~8 weeks.

1 comment:

Dan, Colleen Michael and Alex Creedon said...

Wow-both babies look so much alike. I am having those contractions too this time around. I think it's because we are doing too much taking care of our little ones and working.