We have had fun picking pumpkins, carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, eating pumpkin bread & pumpkin pancakes, reading Halloween books, jumping in the leaves, and eating Halloween treats. We attended our neighborhood's annual backyard Halloween party and parade. Will & our neighbor Lily had a great time sharing a wagon ride. They were too cute! Will's favorite part, I believe, was handing out candy to the trick or treaters at John & Joan's house last night.
I am now 37 weeks pregnant (full term, yeah!) but think it is time to stop running up & down the stairs at home and work, carrying Will around, raking leaves, etc. I was having contractions on Friday night. I thought it might really be time, but didn't want a Halloween baby. As I was trying to sleep that night, I was trying to figure how I would convince the hospital staff to let me labor until at least Nov 1st (all while trying to stay relaxed and make the contractions go away). Overall, I realized I am not quite ready! I really realized we need people on standby for Will until my parents arrive - which isn't until the 13th! This weekend I did pack my hospital bag, put gifts together for the boys to give to one another and a few last minute baby item arranging and packing some clutter away to make way for more clutter. This is really happening.

1 comment:
can we trade due dates? :)
Post a Comment