I have lots of pictures I would like to post - so bear with me. Kyle is almost 3 weeks old. He is such a sweet baby. He is still sleeping a lot, but is having more periods of alertness each day.
I was fortunate to have my parents here for the first 2 weeks which included celebrating my Dad's birthday (a little belated) and Thanksgiving. Marcy, my mother-in-law was here this past week. She was such a big help- I actually took some (much needed) naps! Will was very lucky to have them all here too and loved every minute.
Daddy's a natural.
Will is a great big brother. Although I don't think he has held him again since this picture was taken, he likes to check on him and give him kisses.
Thanksgiving Day!
Kyle and Will's new twin cousins and Grace stopped by to meet him on Thanksgiving.
Kyle is off for his 2 week check up. He weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 22 inches long.
Some of Will's latest's include asking "What is this one for?" with just about everything. He is also into genders - "this is for boys" or "that is for girls" and "I a boy" "Mommy's a girl".
1 comment:
You have such a cute family! I love all the new pics...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment