We were in Florida for a long weekend in March. We had a wonderful time and of course our visit wasn't long enough. As you see, Will had his very own seat in the airplane and did great. He listened to Daddy's pre-instructions very well - "sit in your seat like a big boy and wear your seatbelt". Will did just that, he had his seat belt on before I was even situated with Kyle and before I had to ask him. Tommy had to stay behind due to work and school. I did great maneuvering through the airport with 2 little ones. 

As you see, Kyle enjoyed his second ever plane ride.
We were very busy and went to lots of fun, kid friendly places. This trip was extra special because we coordinated our trip with Aunt Kathy's visit - so great to spend time with her too! 
Awesome, petting farm. If you are ever near Orlando with kids, make this one of your outings.

Petting the baby chicks and baby ducks
Riding the pony
If you so desired, you could pick up ducks and chickens. Will didn't want to get too close. I think this picture is priceless.

Milking the cow

Really should have made these
monkeys do the speak, hear, & see no evil.
Bevard Zoo
Will just loved spending time with his older cousins. He now says "Oh yeah, Oh yeah" and does a little dance after seeing Isaac do it.
Will just loved spending time with his older cousins. He now says "Oh yeah, Oh yeah" and does a little dance after seeing Isaac do it.
2 comments:
That last picture is super sweet! One to be framed for Papa! Looks like a great trip. How nice that you got to see your Aunt Kathy too! I'm impressed with doing two little ones on the plane. I'm afraid to take just one!!!
Your boys are sooooo precious! Love your blog!
Post a Comment