Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where did we come from, where did we go!

This is somewhat of a year in review.  It has been an exciting year for the Sampson family!  I would like to take you on a bit of a journey (month by month) as to how our lives have changed.  Since my last post was at the end of April (yikes!), I will take you back to May...... 
ALOT happened in May.   

Tommy graduated from American University with his MBA and bacame a veteran with the US Navy (although he is now in the Navy Reserves).  I went back into early retirement to stay home with the kids and we sold & moved out of our home in Alexandria.

The only picture I got from the ceremony as Will got sick and I had to leave with the kids.

Bittersweet goodbye to Williamsburg Rd (sniff, sniff)


A very hard goodbye to our wonderful daycare provider, Christine (triple sniff, sniff, sniff).  She used to say Kyle should have been named Micheal (after St Micheal) as he was such a sweet & peaceful baby.

Brothers unaware of what is about to happen...

First stop, Chesapeake Beach, Maryland for Tommy's sister, Karen's beautiful wedding.

No comments: